Principal & Technology Consultant
As an applied technology strategist and social scientist, I help businesses maximize impact by leveraging technology and unleashing the potential of human systems to flourish financially, socially and in harmony with our ecology.
A little about me:
- Born and raised in Kuhio Park Terrace, Kalihi, Hawaii
- Banker 10 years & Technologist 18 years
- Judo Black Belt Sensei & Jiu Jitsu Practitioner
- Leadership & nutrition coach, values mentor & change consultant
Some work things I’m proud of:
- Intellectual property contributor of a mobile computing solution to solve difficult to diagnose intermittent automobile problems for a top 10 global automobile company.
- Synthesized multiple technologies to create a consumer behavior purchasing solution within a national healthcare retail pharmacy chain.
- Developed a revolutionary community of practice model which enabled nationally distributed teams to execute at higher business growth rates than other like teams within a fortune 100 company.
- Published work: Tynan, T. (2015). Evolutionary leadership: The birth of a 21st century leadership community of practice. ProQuest document ID: 10133059.
Some of my recent and upcoming public speaking engagements. Come check me out 🙂
- 2015 International Leadership Association, Barcelona, Spain: Workshop presenter, “Virtual Communities of Practice for Sustained Collaborative Learning”
- 2016 University of Phoenix “The Rise of Business & Technology in Hawaii”
- 2016 HICTA Hawaii Information Communications and Technology “Culture eats IT Strategy for Breakfast”
- 2016 International Transformative Learning Conference, Tacoma, Washington: Workshop presenter, “Creating Virtual Communities of Practice for Sustaining Transformative Learning”
- 2016 International Leadership Association, Atlanta, Georgia: Workshop presenter, “Creating Conditions for Inclusion and Engagement in Virtual Communities”
My formal academic background:
Farrington High School
Boston College, B.S. Management with concentrations in Marketing & Finance
Saint Mary’s College of California, M.A in Leadership